BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT UK IS LOOKING FOR A D2C INTERN
SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry level
JOB TITLE: D2C Intern
DURATION: Fixed term (6 months, with the possibility of extension to 1 year)
FUNCTION: Marketing & Sales
CITY & COUNTRY: London - Chiswick, UK
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to further your career in the Direct-to-Consumer Channel (D2C), focusing on eCommerce and Own Retail, whilst working in one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Sitting within the eCommerce team, you will contribute towards the ambitious growth of our D2C online business. Joining this fast-paced team, you'll be getting stuck in and gaining a wide range of skills and experience working with colleagues across business.
You will play an important part in the D2C team to help plan, support, and delivery our commercial growth. You will be a key in supporting the team with analysing data and insights to drive trading recommendations.
This role is perfect for someone wanting to learn all aspects of eCommerce and wider D2C channel whilst working within a tight knit team.
* Reports to: Ecommerce Analytics Manager
* Geographic Scope: UK
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
* Timely and adequate reporting (Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly / Ad-Hoc) on business performance to provide detailed D2C view into performance drivers and insights which can be used to drive actionable recommendations.
* Automating the reporting process- implementing, organising and streamlining the reporting process to ensure smooth update on performance across wider team.
* Compiling data and insights into presentation decks on performance for senior stakeholders
* Become a champion in reporting tools, including Power BI, Ometria, GA, Magento 2 and Tonic platforms.
* Clear and effective communication of performance to wider teams in weekly/ monthly trading meetings
* Regularly walk the customer journey online to ensure all touch points are working correctly (checking links and functionality working as intended)
* Analysing competitor websites and feeding back enhancement suggestions of how to improve the technical offering to customers
* Conduct user testing for new functionalities to be rolled out on the website, ensuring they work correctly for launch. Ongoing support across technical developments, working closely with user testing to understand rationale behind certain functions then conducting the experiments to validate hypothesis.
* Lead and drive assigned projects, ensuring all task are carried out with deadlines met, escalating to line manager where assistance is required. Timely and accurate communication of project update as and when required from various stakeholders.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
* Do you have any experience within ecommerce/ online? If no, have you got an interest in ecommerce/ online and why?
* Do you have strong excel skills, are you able to manipulate large amounts of data and transfer them to visual representation for easy digestion?
* Have you got any reporting/ data insights experience?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Interest in Digital/ eCommerce
* Advanced Excel skills
* PowerPoint skills
* Bachelor's Degree (Business/ Science/ Data Analysis preferred)
* College Qualifications/ BTEC/ A-Levels
* Analytical, attentive to detail and able to deal with large amounts of information and make conclusions
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Excellent command/ highly proficient in spoken and written English
* Experience with MS Power BI
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
* Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
* Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
* Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
* Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women's Day Best Practice winner
* Seal Award winner - one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference
|Posted on:||24 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|