POSITION: DIGITAL INTERN
REPORTS TO: E-RETAIL MANAGER
Since 1947, the men and women of (COMPANY NAME) have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
The E-Business Team is part of the Marketing Department and the Digital Intern primarily supports the E-retail team, which is oversees 11 e-retail partnerships (Boots, John Lewis, Selfridges etc.) and with some involvement in E-commerce and other ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
As a Digital Intern, you will be supporting the E-Retail Manager through the execution of key responsibilities of the e-retail & e-commerce strategy.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
* Support new product launches across all e-retailers to drive sales and maximise opportunities.
* Ensure that e-retail websites are always up to date, with the correct content, creative banners, assets and copy to comply with Dior brand guidelines.
* Support the management of all product page content for key commercial lines
* Monitor visibility on e-retailer platforms, both for Dior and competitors, reporting back to the business and highlighting key opportunities.
* Support in the development and production of E-Trade visibility (Brand-room updates, banners, landing Pages etc.) directly with internal/external design teams, retail partners and our global team.
* Support in collating the monthly flash & competitor reports.
* Support the implementation GWP & Sampling activities between 3rd Party Suppliers & the retailers, ensuring correct and on-time implementation.
* Support in collating catalogue, testing and feedback for brand room roll-outs.
* Build and develop relationships with the retailers to ensure smooth implementation of launches.
* Assist with monthly budget process, including the raising and approving of invoices, POs and allocating to appropriate cost centres.
* Support with product send-outs to retailers.
WHO YOU ARE:
* A strong analytical and highly organized individual with a genuine affinity for the brand and the luxury industry.
* Previous experience in ecommerce desirable, but not mandatory.
* Understanding of the UK retail market.
* Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
* A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
* A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks (add details if/when necessary).
* Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. (COMPANY NAME), as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|