About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, (COMPANY NAME) is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, (COMPANY NAME) provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by (COMPANY NAME) in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 (COMPANY NAME) generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. wxxxxxxxx.xxm
Do you want to be part of a team developing products that customers love? Would you like to study, learn and work towards a professional qualification? Join us on our Apprentice Scheme as an Apprentice Product Manager and you can do both.
At (COMPANY NAME), we pride ourselves on continuous evolution in the payment and transaction ecosystem. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled, innovative and dedicated product managers. We're searching for an Apprentice Product Manager to contribute to the development (COMPANY NAME)'s product portfolio across both existing and new products. As an Apprentice Product Manager where you will be a part of a dynamic, high-performing team that is responsible for delivering product strategies to support the growth of the (COMPANY NAME) business for the future.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include (and you will learn about):
* Working alongside the current team of product managers to learn and understand the full end to end product management lifecycle
* Learning and understanding the full breadth of the (COMPANY NAME) product portfolio across a wide range of markets covering travel and hospitality
* Providing input in product development roadmaps and taking ownership for aspects of their delivery from inception through to launch in collaboration with the product management team
* Working alongside customers to gather requirements and ensure these are fed into the product roadmap
* Working with product owners and software delivery team using Agile and DevOps delivery methodologies
* Conducting market research and monitoring industry press and journals to understand market trends, competitor insights, technological enhancement and customer demand that will all contribute towards the development of new (COMPANY NAME) product
* Looking closely at the commercial aspects of product management; including product business cases, product development cost tracking, and ongoing operational running costs
* Working with other departments involved in the end to end product development process - including sales, marketing and strategy, software and service development, and service and operational delivery teams.
Signs of success
* Ability to absorb new information rapidly and apply effectively as required
* You demonstrate a high level of reliability and attention to detail
* You seek for ways to improve your daily work
* You follow through on emerging market trends and consumer behaviour
* You have the ability to look at topics creatively and from alternative perspectives.
Skills we can't do without:
* You are team oriented but can also work independently
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual
* You have good problem solving/investigative skills coupled with strong verbal communication skills and numerical acumen
* You have an organized and methodical approach to work, with the ability to progress issues to resolution
* You can establish a good rapport with a range of business and technical colleagues
* You demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement and self-development.
Skills we'd like:
* Collaborative team players with great communication skills and the ability to take a structured, organised approach to work. You'll be working on lots of different projects at once, so multitasking skills are important
* An interest in technology, ideally in the area of financial technology ("FinTech"), transport and mobility, and how it can be used to address real life challenges and present opportunities for customers and businesses
* Some experience in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* 5 GCSEs A* - C including Maths and English (level 9-4) or level 3 apprenticeship (or equivalent).
As part of the (COMPANY NAME) Product Management Team you will receive our commitment to train and help you grow and develop your capability.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days' annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At (COMPANY NAME) our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from (COMPANY NAME). Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
(COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The 20 000 employees of (COMPANY NAME) are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble - we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|