We're looking for a Content Management Intern to join our Marketing and Product teams. Working closely with our CMO, you will be responsible for managing our website content and getting more brands interested in making their ideas happen through (COMPANY NAME).
We are looking for someone who is comfortable taking initiative and someone with a can-do attitude.
* Manage all website content.
* Maintain accuracy of all information and imagery on the website to ensure a great user experience.
* Conduct daily site walk-throughs to discover any errors or mistakes and ensure swift corrections.
* Maximise sales through effective merchandising of spaces on the website.
* Assist in the development of new content.
* Track all activities and measure success to inform the content strategy.
* Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
* Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences.
* The best idea wins. Whether you're an intern or the CMO, if you can make the case for it, we'll make it happen.
* Great location, office, snacks & Friday lunch
* Minimum 1 year in content, product or marketing roles at a hyper-growth startup.
* A keen willingness to learn with a can-do proactive attitude.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Good analytical and numerical skills.
* Attention to detail.
* French knowledge is a plus
|Posted on:||11 May 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|