The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull's-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie's among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for Category Commercial Controller to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The position lies within the Northern Europe Business Unit. You'll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal and external senior stakeholders.
Your primary responsibility is to execute the commercial strategy of the category, focused on in-year delivery and next year planning. This is done via commercial negotiations with retailers, creating and aligning pricing, promotional and range plans that maximize value for Kraft Heinz and create category value for retailers. The role is pivotal in the execution of the commercial strategy of the Northern Europe business unit and requires strong analytical, leadership and team management skills.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
* Managing a small team to execute to categories commercial strategy (focused on price, promotions, range and commercial negotiations)
* Partnering with sales team to execute the plans via ensuring alignment, shared priorities and creating and supporting on sell-ins to the retailers
* Monitoring and analysing commercial results and optimizing further based on learnings from analysing
* Working with Finance and Supply to ensure accurate demand planning and resolving any demand / supply mismatches
* Bachelor's degree
* 3+ years of career advancement in Commercial Strategy, Revenue Management, Commercial Financial Analysis or related function
* Experience in People & Team Management
* An understanding of pricing & revenue management concepts and strategies (desirable, but not essential)
* An advanced skill level in Excel & Powerpoint
* Fluency in English is essential
* We're a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset.
* People Management
* You are able to lead and organize a team in a dynamic environment in order to deliver results.
* Project management skills
* Time management has no secrets for you. You're organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
* Ability to Simplify
* We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
* High pressure
* You don't get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
What we offer you
* An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
* A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
* A competitive salary, in line with market rates and an excellent bonus structure (above market);
* Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
London - The Shard
|Posted on:||13 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|