(COMPANY NAME) is the global blockchain company behind the world's largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
* Support the embedding of management's Group-wide Internal Control Environment (ICE) Framework, advising on Process Controls, Entity Level Controls, IT Application Controls and IT General Controls;
* Support internal readiness assessments for Service Organisation Control (SOC) 1 and 2 reports (both Type I and II), supporting the global business' operations, reporting and compliance objectives;
* Support the development and delivery of a first line management testing model, including the annual scoping approach and ongoing process and control design and operating effectiveness assessments;
* Build strong working relationships with the central and local functions (e.g. Finance, Operations, HR, IT) to ensure sufficient and effective controls are in place across key processes and applications;
* Perform risk assessments and walkthroughs, supporting management in the preparation / updating of process flows, descriptions and risk control matrices in accordance with ICE criteria;
* Identify potential gaps and support management in the design, monitoring and reporting of remediation plans to address any control issues;
* Work closely with Internal Audit to understand high risk areas and provide support to management in addressing audit observations;
* Actively participate in the design and implementation of the global risk management framework;
* Assist with audit readiness, policy management, SOX compliance and other special projects.
* Experience working in banking, financial services, fintech or tech sector;
* Experience working in audit, risk, compliance, legal or finance;
* Strong interest in crypto and genuine enthusiasm for the crypto mission;
* Basic understanding of crypto concepts (e.g. blockchain);
* Strong organizational skills, as well interpersonal and communication skills.
Working at (COMPANY NAME)
* Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
* Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
* International work environment and flat organisation
* Great career development opportunities in a growing company
* Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
* Competitive salary
* Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice
|Posted on:||13 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|