No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 7xxx8 - Surrey, England, United Kingdom
This paid internship will be 2 days worth of work per week. You will be able to exercise flexible hours around your studies and work from home/office.
This position will be a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Hub: Online Acceleration Centre
Reporting to: Search and Engagement Lead
Why Work For Colgate Palmolive:
* The learning & development opportunities: You will refine your commercial mind-set and continue to learn new skills working closely with a cross-functional team giving you exposure to all local market departments.
* The challenge & variety: You will operate in a fast paced operational environment, directly impacting the day-to-day performance of the business, with personal accountability for your business.
* The global experience: You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, participate in global strategies with potential to develop your career internationally.
* The Colgate Values: Caring, global teamwork and continuous improvement are integral to how we operate every day
Social / Search - Support on driving brand visibility and consumer preference across all paid, owned and earned marketing activities.
* You will be a key member of our Colgate-Palmolive Europe Online Acceleration Center.
* You will help drive online growth for our key markets by strengthening our brands visibility online .
* You will learn how to use data and analytics as the foundation to deliver business objectives.
* You will focus on specific projects for paid search, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and social media, however you will get broad exposure to a wide range of digital marketing and eCommerce specialty areas.
* Assist on all aspects of SEO and PPC (Pay-Per-Click) including researching and analysing the search landscape, assisting with on-page optimisation, identifying emerging opportunities in SEO and PPC - including voice - and wider marketing initiatives .
* Monitoring social media via our social listening tool (Sprinklr) to identify emerging category trends and inspire social content creation for real-time marketing.
* Support on regular monthly and quarterly reporting activities.
* Passion for digital marketing
* Studying in a relevant background with a solid understanding of digital marketing
* Clear communicator and motivated self-starter
* Open minded, curious and collaborative
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation