We started life in 2012 with a simple but powerful idea. What if instead of going to the bank, businesses could search for finance online just like people do for car insurance or hotels? Since then we've helped our customers raise millions, won a host of industry awards, and gained the backing of the government. (COMPANY NAME) is also one of the fastest-growing fintech companies on one metric that counts - revenue.
We've recently secured further investment from ING Ventures, won Pool D of the RBS alternative remedies package, had our first successful connection through Open Banking and we are now about to embark on the next step on our exciting journey.
What are we looking for
* We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Intern who can drive forward our marketing capabilities across several areas in this next phase of our ambitious growth plans.
* There is no requirement for background or education, but being smart, hardworking, and entrepreneurial are a must.
* Per the nature of the internship, we're not looking for a specific experience or background but instead, a motivated individual whom we'll train, mentor and create opportunities for you to lead projects at (COMPANY NAME).
* It is not necessary for you to be obsessed with Fintech, but an interest in technology and innovation, with some curiosity for Finance, is a good start. The most important thing for us will be your hunger to learn.
Is this you?
* Comfortable with KPIs and analysing performance.
* Natural born storyteller: you love figuring out what the searcher cares about and engaging them with a memorable narrative through content
* Resourceful and great at project management: unafraid to tackle new challenges, breaking down complicated projects into simple steps, organising and rallying stakeholders to make progress in a smooth and timely way
* Team player: You enjoy working with others, cross-pollinating ideas and learnings within and across teams
* Partnership & CRM: Support our team structure and deliver high impact partnerships which build shared value with lending institutions
* Content & Communications: Support our team's marketing strategy collaboration around our products and designing large scale communications campaigns
* Driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high-quality results within tight timelines
* Excited about helping small businesses thrive
The good stuff!
* Training in soft skills and hard skills alike
* Competitive base salary appropriate to the role
* Access to all workspace facilities
* Paid volunteering day
* Employee assistance and wellbeing support plan
* Free breakfast, fruit, filtered water and organic coffee!
* Regular company socials
* 25 days holiday (Pro-rata)
Long term (>3months) and Full-Time internship are preferable but we're open to discussion for shorter periods and Part-Time commitment