(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading content-to-commerce platform, helping publishers monetize their commerce-related content, and retailers & brands find people who want to buy their products.
(COMPANY NAME) helps publishers earn an incremental revenue stream by automating the process of earning through affiliate marketing. By aggregating 24,000 merchant affiliate programs from over 55 affiliate networks, 4.5 million websites are able to earn commissions and gain an understanding of the shopping behaviours of their audience. Clients include Conde Nast, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Buzzfeed and Refinery29.
(COMPANY NAME) then uses the data collected from this affiliate service to create the world's largest data co-op focused on shopping intent data. With data from 1 billion shoppers on the products they are reading about, clicking on, and buying, (COMPANY NAME) helps retailers and brands target and personalize based on these shopping behaviours. This means we have one of the world's largest sets of AI training data around shopping intent, which attracts some of the greatest people to work at (COMPANY NAME) and build something truly great and impactful.
Our mission is to help publishers be rewarded properly for the role their content plays in creating shopping intent, providing a much needed funding model for the internet. We are also driven by creating a culture for our team that celebrates learning and growth, while caring for each other.
About the role
During this internship you will learn in detail about online advertising and affiliate marketing. You will work on acquiring new e-commerce stores (merchants) as partners, supporting our existing online merchant partners, and optimising our relationships with these partners. Most importantly, you'll gain experience of working in a rapidly growing technology start-up, learning about all aspects of business and entrepreneurship.
The internship is paid and will run for approx 6 months.
This exciting internship will involve the following:
* Uploading Merchant offers on a daily basis in the (COMPANY NAME) Platform
* Creating and managing Network/Merchants logins to the Merchant Hub after receiving the request from the Merchant Team
* Support Merchant Team in reporting and analysis for merchants: daily, monthly and quarterly report
* Using SQL reports to gather insight on specific partnership between publishers/merchants
* Set up RMS deals for longtail merchants and work within an account services team
* Checking the correct set up of Merchant Information in the internal platform in order to share correct info with the publishers
* Supporting Publisher Development Team and Merchant Team in the update of Salesforce about business opportunities