Are you looking for an internship?
Our busy SEO department is taking on 2 paid internships this year. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on training and experience within a marketing team and work across several projects that will make tangible changes to how the website looks and functions.
This is a great opportunity to get started within the digital marketing space and begin your career in a growing, valued, and lucrative discipline. SEO marries creativity and technical knowledge to create websites and content that look great for both humans and algorithms.
SEO may be a good option for you if:
* You are analytical.
* You have excellent English language skills.
* You enjoy variety and challenges.
* You're interested in the development of technology and how it applies to real life.
* Working on a data project relating to our course portfolio.
* Working on a content project relating to some of our most popular landing pages.
* SEO copywriting to ensure that content on set pages has the best chance of ranking.
* Data entry to inform a larger tech project.
* Linkbuilding and outreach.
* Some analysis and reporting
We offer lots of flexibility, competitive benefits and a cool work environment. At (COMPANY NAME), we look after each other.
Please use our online form by pressing 'Apply for this job' below, including your CV and a cover letter telling us why you'd like to come work with us. This is a paid internship
This role will be fully remote whilst (COMPANY NAME)'s office in Camden is closed. Once the office is open again this role will be a full time, office based role with a lot of flexibility to work remotely with only periodic visits to the office required
Closing date for applications will be 30th September
We can't wait to meet you!
We believe diversity matters and want to create an environment where that diversity can flourish. We encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, race or disability.
We encourage freelancers and people who have been made redundant as a result of COVID-19 to apply for opportunities at (COMPANY NAME). We believe that in these difficult times, good employers have to rise to the occasion and play their part in the community. At (COMPANY NAME), we take care of each other
* A demonstrable interest in digital marketing or tech.
* Strong english writing skills and the ability to follow a brief.
* Strong numeracy skills.
* Ability to use Excel, Google Sheets, Google Docs,
* Excellent communication.
* Ability to remember multiple sets of information and apply them methodically.
* Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
* Ability to work independently.
* Desirable: experience using WordPress or Google Analytics