(COMPANY NAME) allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
(COMPANY NAME)'s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleansing, modeling, deployment, and more. But it's not just about technology and processes; at (COMPANY NAME), we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation
The mission of the (COMPANY NAME) Academic Program is to promote the development of analytical concepts and skills of learners by providing awareness, resources, training, partnering, and support to global learning institutions to develop (COMPANY NAME) users for the future.
There are three core goals for the program:
1. Ensure that (COMPANY NAME) is taught in every applicable university globally.
2. Assist customers, partners and (COMPANY NAME) by training and developing a strong pipeline of (COMPANY NAME)-skilled graduates.
3. Ensure that (COMPANY NAME) is known and recognized by academics and students as a leader in analytics and to support the needs of our commercial customers in securing skilled analytical talent.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for executing projects (with the guidance from our team) and working with key partners across (COMPANY NAME). Your opinions and solutions will be valued and you will be accountable for all related activities beyond "just reports" (i.e., scheduling, content, research, dashboards & insights, etc.) Note: Management sits in Amsterdam, NL
* 20 hours per week
* Support the development and nurturing of an online community for the academic program
* Design and implement social media outreach strategies
* Develop content (stories, blogs, articles) featuring faculty, students and researchers using (COMPANY NAME) DSS
* Assist with business development outreach planning and strategy including messaging, materials and projects
* Global outreach initiatives and projects
We are looking for a driven, talented, and passionate Intern to join our Academic Program team. Someone with a can-do attitude, and a consistent record of problem-solving, managing global tasks, and a strong can-do-attitude.
* Enrolled in a Graduate Program with a focus on communications, business analytics and/or marketing
* Experience in marketing (social, print and online)
* Insatiable appetite for big-thinking and innovation, bringing creative flair and fresh ideas into all of your work
* Detail-oriented and a focus on consistency
* Knowledge of Google Suite
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working with international teams and across geographical boundaries
* English language proficiency, additional international languages appreciated
* Willingness to work on a team and in a collaborative environment
* Willingness to perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned
* Ability to travel to local (COMPANY NAME) Office (Covid-19 Dependant)
To fulfill its mission, (COMPANY NAME) is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn't stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. (COMPANY NAME) also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment
|Posted on:||09 Dec 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Internet / New Media|