To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Start Date: 16th June
Duration: 9 weeks
This is your time to shine! (COMPANY NAME) is now looking for a hands-on Marketing intern who is passionate about all things marketing and content. In this role, you will support the Small Business Marketing team for UK and Ireland. This position is perfect for the ambitious, self-starting marketer who is looking to challenge oneself and work on delivering strong online content that delivers value to our Small Business customers while driving awareness in the market
YOUR IMPACT (Responsibilities)
* Digital Campaign Content: Support the creation and implementation of content to fuel our digital campaigns and drive demand for our three small business buyer journeys working with internal stakeholders and content agency. Content likely to include: web and blog content and social and email copy for all funnel stages.
* Virtual Event Promotion: Craft promotional and follow up content like email invites in English, landing pages & custom agendas that drive registrations as well as attendance for ongoing virtual events like webinars and round tables targeting a Small Business/Startup audience.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The most important requirement for this role is to have a "Get it Done" attitude, a willingness to learn, roll your sleeves and get involved in projects, and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
In addition, we are looking for:
* Enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor or Masters Degree - NOT MBA) preferably with a Marketing, Communications or Business emphasis, graduating in 2022.
* Fluency in English
* Independent, Hands-on attitude around planning, execution, creating and writing content.
* Drive to innovate by suggesting improvements to our process and activities, and suggesting new ideas.
* Proven track record in marketing execution and crafting compelling content
* Office Productivity Software proficiency - G Suite, Powerpoint, Excel
* Digital Savvy with an understanding of what it takes to engage audiences across digital channels (ie. web, blog, social networks).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels, conceptually and tactically.
* Strong project management skills and an ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a very high-velocity environment
* Good attention to detail. Able to review copy and spot and fix inconsistencies and errors.
* Ability to work independently against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
* Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, and think through problems to come up with innovative solutions
* Quick learner. Able to digest and process lots of information and keen to learn more about all things Small Businesses and Startups.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Posted on:||08 Apr 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||2 months|