No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 1xxxx4 - Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Location: Guildford, UK
Salary Grade: 7
Reporting to: Brand Manager
Duration: 12 Month
Why Work For Colgate Palmolive:
* The learning & development opportunities: You will refine your commercial mind-set and continue to learn new skills working closely with a cross-functional team giving you exposure to all local market departments.
* The challenge & variety: You will operate in a fast paced operational environment, directly impacting the day-to-day performance of the business, with personal accountability for your business.
* The global experience: You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, participate in global strategies with potential to develop your career internationally.
The Colgate Values: Caring, global teamwork and continuous improvement are integral to how we operate every day
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the Brand Manager in the development and execution of brand plans and go-to-market activities to achieve the brand's short and long term business objectives. They will be part of a cross-functional team and play a key role in executing new products development, digital and sustainability plans.
* Assist the brand manager in the development at European level of the commercial grids, 4P's activities, Integrated Marketing Communication & digital activations and go-to-market plans.
* Help in the execution of the New Product Development Grid, sustainability and activations plans, working in close collaboration with the cross-functional team (Local/Global Marketing, R&D, Regulatory, Legal, Supply Chain, Packaging).
* Partner with the local teams to manage the existing business, drive portfolio harmonization and identify short-term growth opportunities (through Revenue Growth Management, ad-hoc Growth Plans, etc.).
* Actively monitor and analyse consumer, market and competition activities to identify new upcoming trends to create business growth opportunities.
Required Skills and Competencies
* Team work spirit, curiosity, energy and positive attitude. Flexibility to adapt and to manage ambiguity.
* Creative thinking, highly organized, with ability to work across cultures and in remote teams.
* Leadership skills, results-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good understanding of the marketing mix, up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
* Eye for details and comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
* University degree at a minimum, BS degree in marketing or a related field, particularly MBA as an asset
* Experience in marketing and in FMCG companies would be preferable.
* English fluency is mandated, other European languages would be a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|