"While our precious writing instruments record the moments of your life,
our equally exquisite watches aid you in keeping track of them"
Montblanc - Digital Marketing Intern
(6-month Fixed Term Contract - starting ASAP, with the possibility to extend)
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
Based in London, the Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing & E-commerce teams by implementing the business strategy, find new opportunities and being responsible for digital projects for the UK, Europe, ROW as well as External Partners.
The purpose of the internship is to give the Intern a solid introduction to the universe of digital marketing and e-commerce at Montblanc and to offer an opportunity to learn about customer offering online, ultimately driving positive sales results.
Throughout the internship, the Intern will be supported by regular touch bases from their manager (Digital Marketing Manager) to make sure the Intern is delivering on the stated expectations.
* Own and manage the weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting of Digital Marketing activities; and bring improvements to base actions on data insights
* Support the Digital Marketing Manager in the analysis of the Digital Marketing activities and CRM: customer profiling, events and analysis of the customer journeys and emails
* Monitor competitor activity, identify trends and opportunities where a market/s can maximise sales
* End-to-end management of CRM for our ROW markets: from campaign ideation, coordination with main stakeholders to reporting
* Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in running the daily operations of the Digital Marketing activities and CRM activations
* Manage and control Marketing Budget to optimised ROI and processing invoicing
* Assist the production of the promotional incentives for the CRM and digital marketing acquisition activities
* Partner scouting (agencies, publishers, etc.) and management and campaign coordination: liaise all stakeholder to produce all the campaign assets (images, Landing pages, UTM code, etc.)
* Identify and focus on key project/s where the desired outcome is the presentation of a business case where Montblanc is presented with recommendations given a specific scenario
* Work in the coordination with all marketing activations with partners and e-retailers
* Support Trade team with ad-hoc business actions and reporting
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
To be successful in your application, you should have a keen interest for digital marketing, e-commerce, digital innovation, luxury retail, teamwork and analysis that lead to action.
We require individuals who demonstrate an interest in numbers and an awareness of the luxury industry. You should possess previous experience in using Microsoft Excel and it is advantageous if you have experience in Google Analytics.
The role will suit someone who is a fast learner, likes to work in a collaborative team environment and who is willing to roll up their sleeves to deliver results.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the Montblanc community, you are also part of a much bigger family at (COMPANY NAME).
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:
1st Stage - After your application has been selected, our recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks
2nd Stage - Virtual interview with the Digital Marketing Customer Acquisition Manager
3rd Stage - Virtual interview with Ecommerce Director for Montblanc
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT (COMPANY NAME) AND MONTBLANC BELOW:
|Posted on:||14 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|