The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull's-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie's among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
Get something exceptional from our Internship Program. Bring us your ambition to be the best and we can offer you unlimited opportunities in return.
The 1 Year Internship runs from 21st June 2xxx - x3rd June 2023.
During this program, you'll join a class of other ambitious interns to learn directly from Kraft Heinz leaders, participate in a function-specific role and deliver tangible business results. You'll also be immersed in weekly learning opportunities and social experiences.
After the program, interns present their projects and results to Leadership - those who deliver may be offered the opportunity to join the Kraft Heinz trainee scheme.
What does the Intern Program offer you?
* A unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational corporation operates.
* A performance-based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded well.
* Intensive support and exposure to different parts of the Business.
* Competitive Internship salary.
* Career boost: Top performers will be referred for the International Trainee Program.
Profile & Qualifications:
* Pursuing a University degree (in penultimate or final year of degree)
* Students from all disciplines: Operations, Business, Engineering, Tech, IT, HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
* Energetic, ambitious talents with a pro-active and results-oriented attitude.
* Willing to work hard and go outside of your comfort zone.
* Impressive extra- curricular activities.
* Proficient in English language.
* Must have a right to work in designated country.
Functions available: Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, People & Performance.
London - The Shard
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|
|Job duration:||12 months|