(COMPANY NAME) Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, (COMPANY NAME)'s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Collection, (COMPANY NAME) Purple Label, Polo (COMPANY NAME), Double RL, Lauren (COMPANY NAME), Polo (COMPANY NAME) Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands.
At (COMPANY NAME), we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
To help bring the American dream with a European twist to our consumers, the Director of Digital Merchandising and his/her team will ensure that the (COMPANY NAME) product presentation on the RL European eCommerce sites is consistent with RL Brand, the overall EU and global RLD Merchandise Strategy. This key and strategy focused role will be instrumental in establishing a unique, seamless customer journey and experience across all the RLE-EU sites, whatever platform the consumer is navigating through and in so doing, will focus on optimizing the Path to Purchase, increasing the Click-through-rate, maximizing Conversion Rates and UPT.
Digital Trading Assistant executes the trade plan within a specific brand/product area which is the interface between Digital Buying, Digital Marketing and RLD Business Partner to make sure brand-, product and commerce needs are fulfilled to the best in its class. They will utilize analytical data to drive performance across all websites to enable the business to grow further driving conversion and executing the trading plan.
The Digital Trading Team will showcase the most compelling and aspirational assortment in the most efficient, user-friendly and high-quality environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Lead the optimization of online user experience including navigation, shopping journey, onsite search, and promotion of key-value items
* Ensure always executing with E2E journey in mind
* Develop and execute the seasonal merchandising plan
* Align with eCommerce and market strategy lead
* Lead development and execution of product enrichment and category plan
* Provide feedback to divisional assistants/intern and manager
* Manager proxy when available
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Merch Ops Manager
Cross Team Contacts
* Ecommerce strategy
* Content associates
* Translations manager
Major Time Allocations
* 35% execution in Salesforce Business Manager
* 20% cross functional planning meeting
* 20% Buying and Marketing partnerships
* 10% Driving business levers in area
* 10% training and development (primarily teaching)
* 5% feedback to leadership
KPIs and Analytics
* Business Drivers - the ability to review performance and identify actions to drive the business
* Quality of work - how many issues are identified outside the team which should have been caught? E2E journey sewed up?
* Funnel performance -are the grids merchandised to encourage step through?
Digital Visual Merch Associate
|Posted on:||12 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|