No Relocation Assistance Offered
# xxxxx1 - Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Location: Guildford, UK
Reporting to: Brand Manager Therapeutic
Why Work For Hill's Pet Nutrition:
* The learning & development opportunities: You will refine your commercial mind-set and continue to learn new skills working closely with a cross-functional team giving you exposure to all local market departments.
* The challenge & variety: You will operate in a fast paced operational environment, directly impacting the day-to-day performance of the business, with personal accountability for your business.
* The global experience: You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, participate in global strategies with potential to develop your career internationally.
* The Hill's Pet Nutrition Values: To help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
Internship position to support Hill's UK and Ireland Therapeutic brand marketing team to strengthen our position in the Vet Channel, drive vets recommendation and create brand awareness. Key project will include:
* Support new products execution in Vet Clinics & Online customers
* Supporting our brand strategy
* Carrying out ad-hoc business analysis
* Administrative tasks to support Prescription Diet and Vet Essentials brands
* Update and execute in clinic materials
* Manage Hill's presence at Congresses and other customers' events
* Support the marketing team with brand activities for in-Clinic and online execution
* Support & coordinate creation of trade and consumer advertising with agency
* Create customer new line forms to ensure accurate product listings
* Responsible for monitoring compliance of assets provided and reporting to marketing/customer development monthly
* Manage internal databases systems and keep updated with new product details
Vet Clinic & Ecom Execution
* Support all aspects of In Clinic POS Materials execution including materials design, ensure availability, delivery to clinics
* Create communication for clinics through emails and Mediafly
* Check racks availability and support service
* Work with agency to deliver materials needed for ecom customers.
* Ad-hoc tracking of pet sites, competitor brand websites and e-Commerce retailer sites
* Monthly pet store visits
In priority order:-
* Planning & Priority setting
* Communicate Effectively
* Analytical/Decision Making
* Consumer/Customer Focus
* Strong organizational skills
* Interest in brand marketing
* Strong communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to challenge the status quo
* Competent in Excel & PowerPoint
* Impeccable communication skills
* Achieve results through appropriate setting of priorities, planning and organisation
* Ability to work as part of team as well as on own initiative
* Creative thinker
* Effective interpersonal style, including the ability to communicate effectively with both internal & external agencies / customers
* Self-motivated, self-reliant, proactive with a "can do" attitude
* May be required to visit customers or attend events across the UK with Science Plan brand marketing team
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill's we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill's is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm and http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm, or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation
|Posted on:||05 Aug 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|