Montblanc - Marketing internship, London
(12 month FTC - Full Time)
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
We are seeking a very hands-on, hard worker, autonomous and proactive intern to join the Montblanc UK team. Based in our head office in Regent Street you will be working closely with the Head of Brand Communications and in collaboration with other key managers: Brand Director and International Marketing team as well as liaising with external stakeholders
* Assist the implementation of the Marketing plan: events, CRM, visual merchandising & visibility, social media, promotional activities, tactical PR etc
* Coordinate and manage the planning of all events, in line with the Montblanc international guidelines, as well as brand initiatives and the preparation of results reports and budgeting
* Assist the Brand Relations Executive in sending assets (press releases, images) to press, organising PR events and trips, managing samples and product loan documentation
* Assist the CRM and Marketing Executive with email marketing campaigns and other CRM duties
* Liaising with influencers, bloggers and talent agencies for potential partnerships or collaborations on shoots/campaigns and managing shoot logistics
* Analysing PR media coverage and sending to internal team with PR highlights every fortnight and submitting PR reports.
* Organise the allocation of VM material to the POS, in accordance with the annual VM planning and following the VM Coordinators instruction
* Coordinate the production of Media assets, according to the Media Plan and on time to send to the publications/suppliers
* Coordinate the preparation and communication of launch alerts, product information and assets and any other corporate communication needed to all the commercial network (Retail and Wholesale) and internal teams
* Administration of invoices, creating vendors and sending POs
* Adhoc support as required by Management and supporting the retail team with any necessary requests
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
The opportunity will give you valuable experience into the activities, activations, insight and understanding of a well establish, continually growing global brand.
The successful candidate will be hands-on, have excellent communications and organizational skills and willing to travel to offsite photoshoots. We believe that in order to succeed int his role you have to be an excellent problem-solver and have the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment. Experience working in a previous marketing role will be advantageous.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the Montblanc's community, you are also part of a much bigger family at (COMPANY NAME).
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision makers and influencing individuals:
1st Stage - After your application has been selected, our recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks to conduct an introductory call
2nd Stage - Interview with the Head of Brand Communications for Montblanc
3rd Stage - Interview with the UK brand Manager for Montblanc
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT (COMPANY NAME) AND MONTBLANC BELOW:
|Posted on:||14 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|