Trade Marketing Intern
What's your role?
The Customer Marketing Executive's function is to facilitate the flow of information between the Commercial and Marketing teams in order to deliver against the company's brand and commercial objectives. The team are responsible for the development and execution of Off Trade Customer Marketing activity with customers.
This role has exposure to our central brand teams across all of our industry leading portfolio and key customers within EMEA travel retail, offering diverse experience opportunities. It's a fast paced and convivial environment so if you are looking for a stretching role with responsibility and reward this is for you!
* Working with Retail Excellence & digital team on provision of digital asset requirements
* Coordination of briefing packs for activations
* Arranging POSM items for activations - uniforms, glass wear etc.
* Keeping up to date with market, industry trends using IWSR / insight data to input into activations
* Provision of assets for customer channels (social media, online)
* Ensuring customer website is up to date
* Monthly Activation reporting & competition report
* Post promotional analysis, reviewing depletions
* Arranging samples/couriers/travel arrangements
* Administrational support - Raising of PO's, Processing of invoices, expenses, agendas, minutes etc.
* Activation calendar - keeping updated & distributed
* Attendance of team & customer events
* Flexible approach to working across multiple channels/customers
* Customer coordination & meeting actions
* Working with both internal and external agencies when required
* A thirst for innovation and a dynamic approach to new challenges
* Customers: to implement agreed marketing activity
* Brand teams: to contribute towards brand development and translate brand plans into channel activity
* Sales/Commercial teams: to communicate and reinforce brand plans, negotiate activity and gather customer intelligence
* Finance team: for budgets and spend reviews
* Key agencies: to effectively manage projects
* Category Management team: to review product data and buyer trends
What we're looking for?
* University graduate in Marketing/Business or similar experience
* Confident with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
* Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the internship
* Be available to work for 12 months
Work experience or an industrial placement in a commercial environment is desirable, as well as any drinks or FMCG industry experience.
For further details about (COMPANY NAME), please visit http://pxxxxx-xxxxxx-xx.xxx/ and http://pxxxxx-xxxxxx.xxx/.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
If you think you have what it takes to kick start your career with (COMPANY NAME) UK, please submit your CV today!
Job Posting End Date:xxxx-xx-x5
Target Hire Date:xxxx-xx-x5
Target End Date
|Posted on:||15 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|