We are looking for an outstanding intern to join the Northern Europe Growth team. As a growth intern, you will support our local efforts to grow the subscriber base in UKIE and the Nordics. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you'll do
* Support the team in implementing regional projects throughout the summer, with the goal of driving paid subscriber and revenue growth.
* Execute a marketing campaign across our owned channels, to drive subscriber growth across the (COMPANY NAME) Premium portfolio.
* Be responsible for working with the team to come up with new ideas and delivering at least one campaign. This will require working with a small group of collaborators and one of our partner agencies.
Who you are
* A current undergraduate or graduate student with a passion for Marketing and/or Business and planning to graduate in 2023 or 2024.
* You currently have valid work authorization to work in the country in which this role is based that will extend from June to August 2023
* You have experience in Project Management practices via prior internships, coursework, and/or projects
* You're naturally curious and have a growth mindset. You're not afraid to disrupt how things have been done and challenge with new ideas.
* You're comfortable getting stuck in on any aspect of a project - no matter if it's programming an email, pulling some queries or quickly adjusting an image in Photoshop.
* You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Have some experience in using various tools to analyse, test, and implement online marketing activities (e.g. Google Analytics, email management/CRM, SQL).
Where you'll be
* We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
* Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the EMEA region in which we have a work location.
* Prefer an office to work from instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
Our paid summer internships last for 10-12 weeks and start at the beginning of June. The last day to apply is March 31st, 2023 at 10AM CET.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at (COMPANY NAME) for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what's playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It's in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
(COMPANY NAME) transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world's most popular audio streaming subscription service
|Posted on:||18 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Audiovisual / Showbiz|
|Job duration:||2 months|