One of the finest 5-star hotels in London, Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is ideal for both business and leisure travelers, offering a peaceful yet central location. Situated in the heart of London's West End, this luxurious hotel is within walking distance to many of London's leading attractions from Buckingham Palace to the picturesque Hyde Park, along with the exclusive shopping areas of Oxford Street, Soho, Bond Street, Mayfair and Marylebone.
At Hyatt 'We care for people so they can be their best'. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
The Sales & Marketing Intern is accountable for ensuring that effective administrative support to the Sales & Marketing team is provided in a consistent and professional manner at all times. Key processes include but are not limited to:
* Respond to all external customer requests on a timely basis with accurate responses
* Responsible for ensuring notes from internal meetings are taken and that follow up actions are listed
* Monitor and review sales related reporting, including the Monthly Sales, Marketing & Revenue report
* Assist the Corporate and MICE sales teams to arrange Fam trips/Events/Site Inspections and Sales trips
* Support the Director of Sales and Corporate Sales Managers during the RFP process
* Responsible for creating collateral, production reports, sales presentations and any relevant support documents as requested by the Sales & Marketing team
* Manage the Master Database and ensure all contact details are regularly updated
If you are a dynamic, sociable and passionate individual that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
* Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including
* 12 complimentary nights
* Individual personal career development opportunities
* £500 Reward for recommending a friend
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Tuition Aid, to name but a few