The (COMPANY NAME) 2019 Internships will run from 17 June - 30 August 2019
The Internship Program at (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), achieving excellence is central to our company philosophy; founded by Imperial College Engineering graduates, we're proud to have built a fantastic team of high achievers. Our employees have demonstrated brilliance throughout their lives, whether it's a preponderance of As & A*s at GCSE and A-Level, degrees from top UK Universities, extra-curricular or academic awards, or coming to (COMPANY NAME) from successful tenures in high-flying careers such as Law and Banking, and we're proud to champion them.
We believe that brilliance starts early.
Which is why, since Summer 2018, we've run a program to bring in the most exceptional undergraduates that we believe are part of the next generation of rising stars.
Our program provides a fully-paid 11-week internship, with participants taking up roles across all the areas of the business, from data science, to engineering, to sales, marketing, and operations. Each division will have their interns run significant projects and give them a real taste of working life at a high-growth start-up.
-Some of the areas you could intern in
* Business Development (Lead generation, market analysis and special projects)
* Engineering (Node, Python, C#)
* Data Science
* Marketing (Digital Marketing, PR, Operational)
* Operations (Finance, HR, Hiring, Risk)
-We'd love to meet someone who
* Is studying for, or recently graduated from, a good degree at a good university
* Has an interest in startups & tech
* Has the right to work in the UK for the period of the internship as we cannot sponsor visas for this internship period.
* Is able to travel to/from Central London (Liverpool Street) Monday-Friday for the duration of the internship and is able to arrange their own accommodation.
-Why we think you'll love it here
* Competitive genuine salary - not just expenses-paid
* 4.5 days of paid annual leave during the internship (equivalent of 20 days' paid holiday per year)
* Company contributions are made towards your pension if you're 22 or over
* You'll get a fantastic tech-kit to work on
* We have a communal company lunch twice a month, and regular team socials and activities
* There are plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, and cereals, and amazing coffee
* Weekly yoga sessions in the office
(COMPANY NAME) is a machine intelligent email security platform to automatically prevent security threats like misaddressed emails, data loss and non-compliance. The (COMPANY NAME) platform makes email safe at some of the world's largest enterprises across the financial, legal and technology sectors.
We're a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technology to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
We've just announced our raise of £9m ($13m) in a Series A round led by Balderton Capital and Accel Partners. Last year our business grew 400% and our team expanded from 13 to 50 people; we have ambitious growth plans for the next year, spanning all areas including our product offerings and our sales & marketing divisions. We're excited about where this next phase of our growth will take us - we hope you are too, so we encourage you to apply today to be part of the next leg of the (COMPANY NAME) journey.
We're backed by world-leading venture capital funds who've invested in companies like Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Improbable & Transferwise & we've been named on the prestigious Forbes 30 Under 30 list, crowned the "Best Security Startup" by WIRED magazine, and awarded "Best Innovation in Data Protection & Privacy" by CogX.
You can check out some photos of our team on our Instagram, look at our company page. You can also find us on Glassdoor.
Equality & diversity
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. You can read our equality and diversity statement here. We're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM, with a staff member on the WISE Young Women's Board.
How to apply
Please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button below to be taken to the application form which will collect all the necessary information.
Want to make your application stand out? We value well thought-out, (COMPANY NAME)-specific cover letters; you can write yours in the 'Additional Information' section of the application form.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks