(COMPANY NAME) is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in Farringdon seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognised by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, (COMPANY NAME) is a user experience (UX) analytics and optimisation platform that helps businesses understand how and why users are interacting with their app, mobile and web sites. We work with 300+ clients globally such as Sainsbury's, Unilever, SkyGaming, BooHoo, Go-Pro, Club Med and Avis to empower their teams with invaluable behavioural insights.
We're seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual based in London with a passion for technology and excellent interpersonal skills to join our growing team in our central London office on a part-time flexible basis.
The ideal candidate would be fluent in English and ideally in Swedish or Danish, who could flexibly work 2 or 3 days a week for a minimum of 2 months.
The candidate would ideally have previous experience in marketing/sales/customer success and a keen interest in the technology space.
This isn't a normal internship, we offer fully flexible working hours to suit your studies/lifestyle but a role where you'd have the unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience in SaaS in one of the leaders in the Digital Analytics space.
* Work hand in hand with the marketing team to follow up on leads from campaigns
* Proactively research the market for accounts/companies to introduce them to (COMPANY NAME)
* Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via emails, events, calling warm leads
* An intrinsic drive to be successful
* Highly desirable to have previous marketing/sales/customer success experience for a technology company
* Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
* Fluency in English
* Proficiency in Swedish, Danish and/or the Norwegian language would be a distinct bonus
* As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here's what else we offer:
* A sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular socials and perks ranging from go-karting, junkyard golf and rooftop curling to in-office massages, basement jazz trips and cheese, wine and boardgame evenings
* An office fully- stocked with coffee, breakfast, fruit and snacks (plus regular tubs of M&S chocolatey bites)
* Plenty of opportunities for training and development
* If you're a fan of Game of Thrones, ping-pong, arguing over in-office Spotify playlists, dad jokes, flexible working then you'll fit right in
To apply please send your CV and a few words telling us why you believe you'd be a perfect candidate and why this role appeals.
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge