If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At (COMPANY NAME), you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world's top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let's shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@(COMPANY NAME)
Purpose of the role
The role will require an individual working towards a digital communications or digital marketing degree with a strong understanding and passion for rich media content design blended with media production knowledge.
* Competent in short form DSLR video production techniques and comfortable planning on-site shoots across the business locations in the UK.
* Good understanding of all types of visual media: video, stills photography, motion graphics, podcasting production & power point design.
* Ability to be creative when coming to content ideation - happy to push the bar in terms of content yet still work within the Brand guidelines framework.
* Ability to work with the local P&C team / Communications manager to develop creative campaigns for use on the screen network using media production tools
* Manage the on-site CMS screen network and Atrium video wall - scheduling and uploading new visual material in a timely manner - video content, advertising loops and messaging banners. Be comfortable as an SME in this area at the LHR office.
* Very comfortable / competent with digital creative production tools - Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro / Photoshop / Illustrator - After Effects desirable.
* To work collaboratively with a creative services team on a variety of digital content asset production projects. Assist the LGW Communications lead with Ad-hoc localised projects.
* Recognise new creative media content opportunities for (COMPANY NAME) social channels and events where P&C attend. Good understanding of different types of social media content for different distribution channels.
* Desire to work on large-scale internal live events including town hall meetings, social event experiences, onsite employee engagement events and the annual UK company conference.
* Positive team orientated attitude and a willingness to collaborate with the whole P&C team by creating excellent digital assets and content driven experiences.
* Aware of new content styles and trends that can be implemented into the existing (COMPANY NAME) brand guidelines framework.
* Occasional offsite travel to local offices in Kingston and London Gatwick for media production projects.
* Aware of new content styles and media trends.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a pressured live event environment & deliver content in a timely manner.
* An interest in digital signage and content management systems a must.
* Understanding of video marketing strategy would be advantageous but not necessary.
* Sharepoint / intranet management would be advantageous.
A degree in Digital Communications, Media, Marketing or similar
Class 2:1 or above
This is a University Placement and must form part of your degree, normally prior to the final year of study.
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We're committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal (COMPANY NAME)' authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: (COMPANY NAME) does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, (COMPANY NAME) employees or any other company location. (COMPANY NAME) is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes