(COMPANY NAME) is the fashion marketplace where the next generation buy, sell and get inspired. Our mission is to empower the next generation to transform fashion, and our team of nearly 200 people is dedicated to enhancing and developing the (COMPANY NAME) experience to serve the needs of our global community.
We are headquartered in London, UK with locations in New York and LA, and have more than 15 million registered users in 147 countries.
We have a prime position in the UK where we estimate 1 in 3 Gen Z/Millennials are registered. We are experiencing rapid growth (300% over two years) in the US; recently entering the top 25 shopping apps by DAU (the only European player to do so).
And we're just getting started.
Right now, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our International team for an internship based in London. This is an extremely exciting paid opportunity to help expand one of the most dynamic and well-funded startups in fashion.
As our Community Partnerships Intern, you will be an integral part of (COMPANY NAME)'s expansion into the French market. You will be a master of sourcing, on-boarding and supporting the next generation of (COMPANY NAME) sellers, as well as identifying the right influencers and partners for (COMPANY NAME) to work with.
In this role you will support the International team with the outreach, on-boarding, and account management of high potential sellers, finding ways for them to constantly improve and grow their business on (COMPANY NAME).
You will also be responsible for outreaching and activating specific Influencers to (COMPANY NAME) that meet with the criteria of our community, whilst championing their experience whilst on the app. This means working closely with our Brand Marketing team to create engaging Influencer campaigns. We want you to make (COMPANY NAME) an inspiring destination for Influencers that are at the top of their game.
* Proactively identify, on-board and account manage high potential sellers to (COMPANY NAME)
* Identify influencers and partners, within the resell, streetwear, vintage, music and other relevant communities
* Recognise trends and find the individuals at the forefront of them
* Regularly update your progress, tracking the status and activity of the Sellers and Influencers, being their main point of contact for any questions they may have, sharing best practices etc.
* Support the International team with planning and execution of other Expansion projects relating to the French market
* High proficiency in spoken and written French a big benefit
* Strong familiarity with (COMPANY NAME), its values and community
* Highly organised with strong attention to detail
* Extremely process driven, and able to beat targets based on strict deadlines
* Clear and open communication skills, and can be described as motivated and outgoing
* Highly adaptable and able to pick up new and cross-functional projects
* Proficient using Google or Microsoft Applications (e.g. Docs, Sheets, Slides)
* Creative and unafraid to present new ideas
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* "No job is too small" attitude
* A whizz with social media. An expert on everything Gen-z, embedded in culture, fashion, trends, music and above all, our community