The (COMPANY NAME) Apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to (COMPANY NAME) and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At (COMPANY NAME) we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master's Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with (COMPANY NAME).
The (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world's fastest growing and largest online retailers. The company owns and operates many leading brands including Lxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and Mxxxxxxxx.xxm - The world's #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to developing our future talent through the (COMPANY NAME) apprenticeship programme. If you think you've got what it takes to join us and make an impact at (COMPANY NAME), we would love to hear from you.
· Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
· £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
· Staff Discounts across (COMPANY NAME) brands.
· Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
· Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
· Salary - Competitive Apprenticeship Packag
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as skincare, haircare & colour cosmetics; ESPA, Ameliorate & Mamamio fall under skincare. Eyeko & Illamasqua fall under colour, and Grow Gorgeous & Christophe Robin fall under haircare. We have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
About the role:
The PR Admin Apprentice will have a real interest in the beauty industry and in developing a career within public relations.
Key responsibilities will include:
Start with a 13-15-month Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Joining us as an Influencer Marketing Apprentice you will be given exposure and responsibilities in the below areas:
* Help the Influencer Execs/Managers with reporting and administrative work.
* On the job training with all channel heads including, Social, PPC, Affiliates & Influencers, SEO, CRM.
* Training with marketing & Ecommerce Data. How & why we use data to influence marketing decisions specially for influencers.
* Site/brand specific influencer sales and growth strategy
* Ensuring brand identity is reflected in our Influencer marketing activities.
* Working with internal stakeholders to plan and develop influencer strategy for the division
* Identifying and recruiting influencers for the division and handling the on-boarding process.
* Managing and owning sample order process system for influencers.
* Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
* Good communication and relationship building skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Up to date with current influencers