We're looking for someone who wants to bring a game-changing solution to an industry ripe for reinvention -- and help us connect with those who can use our platform to change the way we build. Specifically, we need someone who loves to connect with people by getting themselves into someone else's frame of mind and communicating with our customers.
We're looking to hire someone to help build our growth machine, with a focus on developing our customer outreach initiatives. If you're eager to learn and aren't afraid to dive straight into new challenges, then this role is a great opportunity to develop a multidisciplinary skill-set alongside a world-class team.
This is an opportunity to join in at the start of something new -- and if we find a mutual fit after the internship, we'd love to have you join us full-time.
Some of the work that you might include:
* Operationalising our sales processes and reaching new customers via multiple channels, including identifying, developing, and creating new business opportunities;
* Designing and launching growth hacking experiments to drive business development; and
* Streamlining internal operations and OKR tracking - help us develop, discover and implement robust components of the growth machine we are assembling
You should apply if:
* You're available for an immediate start.
* You have less than a year of full-time work experience.
* You're an exceptionally skilled written and verbal communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone.
* You're organised and methodical with a keen attention to detail.
* You can think yourself deep into the mind of others to understand and address their key interests.
* You're a highly motivated 'self-starter' with professional persistence.
* You have an excellent track record of academic achievement and being a team player: down to earth and willing to do what it takes for the team to succeed.
* You're eligible to work in the UK as no visa sponsorship is available for this position.
In addition, it is useful but not essential, if you have:
* Previous experience in a startup environment.
* Previous experience in sales or marketing.
* French or German language is a plus.
* Experience firsthand what it takes to scale up an AI startup
* Competitive compensation
* Friendly, open and transparent culture
* Flexible working hours / ability to work from home
* Choose your work equipment / devices: your local office will provide you with options to choose from to help you set up the systems and work environment that will keep you happy and productive
* Central London location (Tottenham Court Road)
* Unlimited coffee, tea (and nearly unlimited cinnamon loaf from Ole and Steen!)
* Regular socials, and team retreats to amazing destinations (Tbilisi, Kiev... Where next?)