During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
* To support senior sales people in providing Tier 1 Banks with financing or hedging structured solutions and executing primary transactions (pricing, booking...)
* To ensure the after sale service on such trades (stock substitution, restructuring...)
* To be the safe keeper of the internal rules (accurate booking and documentation, risk limits...), in close coordination with the Sales COO
Summary of responsibilities
* To price and execute primary and secondary market transactions on Structured Hedging, Financing and SRM activities
* To book and track trades (using SG internal system)
* To interact daily with the Trading and Pricing/Structuring Teams (for pricing requests)
* To provide a high level of operational support to the sales (trades follow-up, documentation)
* To solve business or operational issues related to the products sold with the assistance of the IT teams, back-offices, middle-offices
* To analyze, investigate, research, manage and resolve various requests from clients related to products and documentation (legal and commercial)
* To ensure compliance with internal procedures and guidelines (SHB, clients on-boarding, credit risk checks, product guidelines, margin policies, restructuring policies, etc..)
* To produce reliable reporting and ensure data management (including but not limited to, CRM and P&L data) used for management information production
* To preserve integrity and accuracy of client database (iC)
* To seek out more straight through processes and identify areas to reduce broken workflows and costs
* To be impeccable in the expertise and use of internal systems to limit the risk for the bank and make the FO to BO chain smoother
* To ensure training of new joiners (interns, new VIEs)
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application.
Knowledge of our activities and mechanisms (rationale, pricing parameters, mechanisms)
Proficient use of various software (Bloomberg)