Position: Sales Trainees - part of our Sales Academy Scheme (Fixed term contract)
Please note that as part of your application we ask that you attach a cover letter explaining your motivations for applying which should include answering the below 3 questions:
1. Why does a Sales Trainee role appeal to you?
2. What core strengths and attributes would you bring to this role?
3. What are you hoping to achieve from this role?
Are you driven and self motivated? Do you love working with people and delivering exceptional service to customers? If so, come and explore a position within our Sales Academy Scheme as a Sales Trainee.
We're looking for candidates from a broad range of backgrounds who demonstrate strong sales potential and who can make a quick impact within our organization. The Sales Academy Scheme is a 12 month scheme where you will develop the necessary skills to launch a successful sales career. Following an initial, intensive onboarding period, permanent placements may arise at any point during the scheme.
The Sales Academy Scheme will be challenging - there's a lot to learn and the pace will be fast; you will be tested on the abilities you develop at regular intervals and we will expect a lot from you. But it will also be rewarding - this is a unique opportunity to develop well rounded sales experience in a market leading organisation, you will also have access to learning and development offerings as well as ongoing coaching and feedback.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* You will be taken through an intensive induction/ onboarding period consisting of:
* An introduction to (COMPANY NAME) Legal
* Sales cycle and 'consultative selling' training
* Product training
* Shadowing team members
* You will then be assigned rotations or projects so you get to experience various roles and be part of different teams.
* High performers may be eligible to apply for permanent positions after the onboarding period.
* Along the way you will have the dedicated support of a buddy and will be able to make valuable connections across our sales team and beyond.
* We expect that high performing Sales Trainees will move into permanent roles within our sales team by the time they graduate from the Sales Academy Scheme (this is subject to availability and performance).
Skills and Experience We Are Looking For:
* Demonstrable passion and drive to begin a career in sales
* Previous sales or customer centric work experience would be advantageous
* Experience of or understanding of the legal sector would be beneficial but is not essential
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Desire to provide exceptional customer service
* Curiosity to learn combined with an innovative and creative mindset
* A collaborator, someone who works well within a team
* A self starter, someone who can be proactive and add value quickly
* An interest in (COMPANY NAME)
What's in it for you?
At (COMPANY NAME), our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
* You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position for both content and technology and is passionate about giving back to the community
* You will be joining a growing sales team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize organic growth and has made investments to expand the sales team capability
* Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At (COMPANY NAME), we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
Req #: JREQ1xxxx4
Locations: London-United Kingdom Job Function: Graduates/Interns
|Posted on:||09 Jan 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|