Branded Content Specialist
Advertising End Date:
18 Jun 2021
We are Wireless. Our people create award-winning national and local radio and podcasts which have become destinations for millions of listeners across the UK, Ireland and beyond. Our success is rooted in delivering content our audiences love. Since Chris Evans returned to his spiritual home at Virgin Radio UK a year ago, the whole schedule has seen record audiences, and we've launched three new Virgin channels: Anthems, Chilled and Groove. talkSPORT is the world's biggest sports radio station, partnering with the Premier League, the England Cricket Board and many others to deliver live commentaries and analysis from the best in the business.From FM104 in Dublin, to Cork's 96FM, our Irish local radio brands are distinguished by their connections with their communities.
Your Role: You will work alongside the Business Development Managers to develop and sell the Wireless branded content Offering. Generate sponsorship, promotions and spot advertising revenue.
Day to day you will:
* Work with the Digital Director and Director of Business Development to develop a sales strategy to maximise revenue
* Generate branded content briefs and revenue, primarily for txxxxxxxx.xxm
* Create collateral and sales opportunities for the wider sales team to use
* Develop and manage a target list of clients suitable to the web, mobile and video properties
* Ensure branded content is included where relevant in other Content Solutions responses
* Work with Group Heads and individual account managers to determine target clients and categories
* Manage business potential and ensure every possible lead is followed up through pro-active initiatives.
* Forecast accurate revenue by property and communicate this to the business.
* Build and develop the relevant senior contacts across the agency and client customer base.
* Work with Activation and Editorial departments to improve the delivery of the business.
* Work alongside other members of the digital team to ensure all campaigns are successfully delivered.
* Ensure all campaign KPI's are monitored and achieved
What we're looking for from you:
* Good knowledge of media, agency and client processes and business objectives.
* An interest in and knowledge of the UK media industry.
* Demonstrable experience of working on content solutions deals.
* Proven track record of building and nurturing relationships across a wide spectrum of agency disciplines.
* A knowledge of the UK digital industry is necessary.
Life at News
At (COMPANY NAME) some of us work flexibly , in many different ways. We encourage you to talk to us about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to offer exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We championdiversity and inclusion (https://wxx.xxxx.xx.xx/xxxxxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxxxxx-xx-xxxx-xx/) , we strive to maximise and encourage every individual's potential and ensure everyone feels valued. We support this through our Diversity Board, D&I strategy & training, creating more diverse content and our intern and apprenticeship programmes. We also have 8 employee-led networks;Cultural Diversity, News is Out, GenZ, Sustainability Champions, News for Parents, Women in Tech, (COMPANY NAME) Christian Fellowship and we are awaiting the launch of our Women's Steering Group.
We take pride in looking after our amazing talent at (COMPANY NAME) supporting the Health and Wellbeing of our staff. We offer private medical insurance covering pre-existing conditions, discounted gym memberships, ClassPass at Home, weekly virtual HIIT, yoga and run club classes, and a 'Bikes for Work' scheme, as well as offering opportunities for physio/massage, counselling and legal support.
In addition we also offer:
* A generouspensionscheme with employer contributions of up to 5%;
* 25 daysholidayand up to 4volunteeringdays per year;
* Maternityleave up to 18 weeks full basic salary &paternityleave up to 2 weeks;
* Wide range oftrainingavailable, plus full LinkedIn Learning access.
We want to ensure that everyone we meet has the opportunity to perform to their best when interviewing, so feel free to let us know, at any stage, whether you require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, and we will do our best to accommodate
|Posted on:||09 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|