To support the Back-office team ensuring that Dior quality standards are always at their best, particularly in the area of till reconciliation and stock control.
Point of sale administration:
-Supervise the day-to-day control of till reconciliations, ensuring all transactions and procedures are in line with Dior procedures.
-Report daily the result of these investigation to the Admin Manager.
-Support the Senior team with any transaction registration and ensure all procedures are always adhered to at all time.
-Support in monitoring & managing Export, Payment on account and credit note.
CD procedures and Audit:
-To assist the Back Office team in ensuring the good respect of all CD procedures / audit points such as sales, cash, security, gifts, refunds.
-Use / implement the CD procedures handbook at all times as a guidance and reference.
-To develop and implement monthly reporting such as reports, stock repairs, credit notes.
-To carry out any additional duties as directed by the Manager.
-To support daily operations at till points whenever needed.
-Support the stock team in their Inventories.
- Excellent problem solving and numerical skills
- Passionate about Dior, our heritage, clients, products and store experience.
- Competent user of all Microsoft Office packages (Excel Intermediate)
- The ability of multi-tasking, maintaining a flexible attitude at all times, and working as part of a team.
- Commercial awareness and good understanding of figures,
- Honest, flexible, autonomous, dynamic, open-minded and self-motivated
* Must be able to work full time (40 hours per week)
* Must be available for 3 months
|Posted on:||11 Jun 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||9 months|