Become a Part of the (COMPANY NAME), Inc. Team
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At (COMPANY NAME), Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
SALES & COMMERCIAL INTERN
12 Month Fixed Contract from July 2022 - July 2023
Paid Vacancy (£21,000)
London-Based (Kings Cross)
The internship is for candidates that are in their second year of University, with a year in
industry as part of their course.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to be part of the world's premier sports brand and gain valuable insights into the commercial activities and operations within. The role will involve candidates being exposed to and involved in multiple (COMPANY NAME) projects, accounts and launches as part of the broader London/UK team.
Over the past 12 - 18 months, our interns have been involved in some of this city's most exciting and iconic moments. From London's fastest to the World Athletic Championships in Stratford, from Air Max Day to the Chelsea/Tottenham kit launch, when the NBA and the NFL come to town - there are too many to mention but tthese are the moments in which the (COMPANY NAME) team shines.
We do this by being the best team in the industry, and as a Sales Intern you will have the opportunity to work across a range of teams and functions, benefitting from valuable exposure across the business. You might find yourself:
* Joining an Integrated Account team and working with our major UK & Ireland retail partners
* Supporting the business to arrange and execute key season moments
* Using Range plans, Stock and Sales plans and internal and external market information to make day to day decisions in line with the commercial and strategic plan.
* Multi-functional key partners' engagement: Drive alignment across the (COMPANY NAME) Consumer Code. Developing and maintaining positive relationships with key business partners both internally and externally.
* Contribute to net revenue growth and net contribution of your account by managing the end-to-end business with your account.
* Receive & accurately process customer orders and managing the order book to maximise shipping and commercial value.
* Currently undertaking an undergraduate degree at a UK University is a pre-requisite
* Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
* Passion and knowledge of sports industry-(COMPANY NAME) brand and products
* Team player with the ability to form sound relationships both external and internal
* Results orientated
* Strong interpersonal skills, good communicator both verbal and written
* Strong presentation skills
* Self- starter and ability to work independently
* Flexibility to work to changing and urgent timelines- ability to stay calm under pressure
* Creative and willing to generate ideas
* Strong analytical mindset
* Strong organisational and planning skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a C.V. via our recruitment website https://jxxx.xxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxd%20Kingdom/824/2/2xxxxx7/54x7xxx4/-2x6xxx1/50/2 no later than the closing date of Friday 20th December 2021. Suitable candidates will be contacted by no later than 17th January 2022* If you are not contacted by this date unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. (COMPANY NAME) offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every (COMPANY NAME) employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
(COMPANY NAME), Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At (COMPANY NAME), Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best - and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key.
* This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.<a class="button primary" href
|Posted on:||23 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|