At the heart of (COMPANY NAME) lies a secure, global payments processing network that for 40 years has empowered people, businesses and governments in 200 countries. We are in the midst of profound change, enabling us to innovate like never before and transform and refresh our technology assets to set the foundation for the next several decades.
Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MS&A) is a global team that drives growth for (COMPANY NAME) through relationships with the top acquirers, merchants and other payment enablers. The UK and Ireland is the largest market for MS&A in Europe, and, as a mutli-hundred million-dollar business, is the single largest contributor to (COMPANY NAME)'s P&L in the UK and Ireland. Our team build partnerships with some of the largest acquirers in the world and works with major household name merchants.
MS&A interns may work across many digital initiatives and support on cool things like:
· Support end-to-end sales and deals process, from pitching to Enablers and Merchants to creating bespoke deals and delivering these with contracts
· Work with Enabler & Gateway AEs to build out new strategic client relationships
· Support Digital Commerce (Click to Pay, Token, (COMPANY NAME) Instalment Solutions, VBASS etc.) Enabler and Merchant conversations through preparing materials, taking part in client sessions and tracking progress
· Build regular Enabler & Merchant reporting and circulate with stakeholders and leadership
(COMPANY NAME) are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We're looking for the next generation of Techies - dreamers, disruptors, creatives and trailblazers - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
* Current university student graduating in 2023 or after, and available for an 11 week internship in Summer 2022
* Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
* High level of customer focus and strong collaborative skills to contribute to success in working with teams in both the UK and Ireland as well as across Merchant Sales and Acquiring in the Europe region and globally.
(COMPANY NAME) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Banking / Finance|
|Job duration:||3 months|