The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. Our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Heinz, Kraft, Bull's-Eye, HP, Lea and Perrins, Quero, ABC, Master, Banquete, Plasmon, Orlando, Benedicta, Honig, Pudliszki, Wattie's among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The Sales Finance Manager position lies at the intersection of Finance and Sales. You'll be working in an impactful team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. Reporting into the Head of a Top 4 retail account with exposure to senior stakeholders. Your primary responsibilities include planning & forecasting, analysis of key drivers & analysis of financial viability and delivery successful promo plans and of the AOP within a customer. You're the CFO on a customer level to oversee the full P&L, providing strategic & operational support to the Retail Sales team.
In brief, you will be responsible for;
* Owning all financial analysis and reporting within a customer account: financial modelling, promotional strategy and impact, scenario analysis, variances to forecast and implementing a structured joint business plan
* Actively driving improved financial performance of the customer by highlighting improvement opportunities (e.g. optimal price/mix)
* Partner with National Account Managers and Account Directors to build and validate the sales forecast to highlight risks and opportunities
* Drive financial awareness, financial systems awareness, and ownership of all relevant financial metrics within the customer team
* Manage an operational team, focusing on promo invoicing, accruals and deductions balance, and daily Sales support activity
* Contribute to the optimisation and standardisation of financial processes within the Sales and Finance teams in the UK
* Bachelor's degree. MBA or equivalent is desirable
* Strong commercial competence with a focus on driving excellent financial and commercial performance; prior experience in Finance preferred
* Solid skills in accessing and using analytical tools, experience in SAP a benefit
* Communication Skills - At Kraft Heinz you'll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it's important you have excellent interpersonal skills, being able to present and connect with senior collaborators
* Ability to Simplify - We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. You will be able to provide simple solutions to complex challenges.
* Analytical - We're a very data driven company. So knowing how to analyse market, customer and financial data to identify key trends and recommend creative solutions will be key
* Result driven - You don't only focus on your own results, but always do what's best for the company.
* Project management skills - You're organized, structured and always have an overview of all the results. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
What we offer you
* A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
* A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
* Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
* Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
London - The Shard
|Posted on:||26 Nov 2021|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Food / Beverage / Tobacco|