Cartier - Ecommerce Intern
6 months contract
The Ecommerce Intern will assist the Head of Ecommerce and the Ecommerce Omnichannel Manager in building the department through the execution of existing ecommerce projects and the identification and development of new business opportunities.
How will you make an impact? You will:
* Manage product launches for third parties using a critical path
* Work with the third party Partners to push new launches and exclusivity to maximise conversion
* Maintain and develop the product listings with third party Ecommerce Partners always seeking to identify opportunities to improve the onsite offer and conversion
* Maintain standards of product merchandising online
* Identify opportunities to support the offer within third party websites by forming close relationships with our partners
* Work with the in house digital marketing department to maximise on these opportunities
* Support the Head of Ecommerce and the Ecommerce Omnichannel Manager in the continued localisation of Cxxxxxx.xxm
* Support the Ecommerce Omnichannel Manager in the delivery of approved pilot programmes and assist in the development of opportunities of potential to pilot
* Weekly reporting on eCommerce trade performance from various data sources including KPIs, engagement and shopping behaviour trends
* Populate and circulate Daily Sales reporting
* Keep abreast of competitor activity and media coverage to shape and take onsite actions and activity for all UK ecommerce networks (Cxxxxxx.xxm, third parties and Watch Specialists)
How will you experience success with us?
* Intuitive knowledge of how users interact and shop in a digital environment
* Ability to analyse data and propose commercial objectives
* Have fantastic communication skills and can positively work and communicate across teams
* Strong organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
Your journey with us:
A 2 hours interactive online assessment centre.
Learn More about life at (COMPANY NAME) and Cartier:
#cartier #(COMPANY NAME) #revealtheexceptional
Learn more about life at Cartier
(COMPANY NAME) owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in
jewellery, watches and writing instruments. Cartier joined the Group in 1988.
Learn more about the Group (COMPANY NAME)
|Posted on:||11 Jan 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|