Are you driven by results and achieving goals? Have a passion for problem solving? You've come to the right place. We're seeking a Business Development Associate to join our Global Sales Development Programme, starting in February 2023.
We do it for the impact
You'll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of sales support in procuring C-level executives in some of the world's most successful companies as potential new clients.
You'll apply strategic thinking and relationship building to engage executives on using (COMPANY NAME)'s insights to solve their most pressing business challenges around the world. You will understand their critical initiatives, align (COMPANY NAME) research and expertise, and help (COMPANY NAME) maintain its growth by ensuring strong business development of new clients.
What you will get out of this opportunity:
* Conduct lead generation, prospecting, and qualifying potential new clients
* Utilize business acumen to research companies, C-level executives, business trends, and competitive intelligence to create detailed research based strategic communication plans
* Proactively schedule calls with prospective clients via phone and email (including cold calling)
* Educate prospective clients on the value of (COMPANY NAME)'s renowned products and services
* Partner with Business Development Managers to create customized plans for sales territories, with a goal of supporting their monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
What you will need:
* Bachelor's degree (all majors welcome)
* Relevant work or internship experience in sales or customer service
* Unmatched ability to establish credibility with senior-level executives
* Advanced computer and internet search skills
* Varsity-level communication, writing, problem-solving, and time management skills
* Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks/responsibilities
* Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
* Collaborating with others to solve problems
Why you will want it:
* We show you a clear career path for advancement and offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field (you did say you're passionate)
* Diversity and inclusion are at our core-join established Veterans', Women's, LGBTQ+, DE&I councils and cultural groups to celebrate our differences
* An upbeat, positive and collaborative working environment
* Opportunity to develop your career in the world's leading Insights Company which is facing incredible growth looking into the future
Who are we?
(COMPANY NAME) delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization's most critical priorities. We've grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes (COMPANY NAME) a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger-as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That's why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World's Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you'll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal (COMPANY NAME) community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of (COMPANY NAME) is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) xxx-xxx6 or by sending an email to Axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx.
Job Requisition ID:xxxx9
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
(COMPANY NAME) Applicant Privacy Link: https://jxxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser
|Posted on:||30 Oct 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Media / Advertising|