(COMPANY NAME) Building Technologies - Sales Intern - BMS Europe - UK/I
The future is what we make it.
When you join (COMPANY NAME), you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at (COMPANY NAME) isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
(COMPANY NAME) Building Technologies has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Intern to develop, support and carry out activities that lead to profitable sales of our Trend, CentraLine and wider range of (COMPANY NAME) building products.
Reporting directly to the UK/I Sales Leader, the Sales Support intern will assist UK sales growth by working closely with Regional Sales leaders to support and drive execution of selling activities. The candidate for this high impact role must have a strong interest in sales and enjoy working in a fast-paced challenging environment. This position will be suitable for someone seeking entry into a high technology industry or into future sales/business management roles.
The Sales Support intern responsibilities will include, managing sales enablement programs, driving sales growth initiatives, analysing collating & reporting data on selling activities, supporting customer events and client requirements, and providing general support to both sales management and field sales teams.
S/he will work closely with the following functions:
· Sales and Commercial Excellence functions
· Inside Sales/Technical Support/Customer Service/Training
Sales Support tasks include
· Lead selected short-term focused projects.
· To actively input into annual sales planning, customer events and other organisational tasks
· On-develop selling tools, training and systems to communicate information to field sales
· Input into sales management decisions by providing insight from an analysis of selling data
· Coordinate and manage 'new product launch' selling activities across UK/I market
· Develop focused campaigns and initiatives to deliver effective channel demand generation
· Work with multiple systems and databases to consolidate collateral to support partners
· Support management in coordinating international sales reporting and communications
· Utilise a mix of marketing and digital technology skills to support local selling plans
· Assist in relevant administrative tasks and duties to support sales management
· A self-motivated individual able to work unsupervised and with a keen interest in sales
· Either completed or studying degree in business, marketing, sales management or similar
· Preferable to have full driving licence and willing to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
* JOB ID: reqxxxxx5
* Category: Sales Excellence and Support
* Location: Foundry Lane,Horsham,WEST SUSSEX,RH13 5YZ,United Kingdom
|Posted on:||15 Nov 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|