Start Date: Mid-August 2023 - End Date : Sept 2024 (Duration: 1 year)
Location: London - Finsbury Circus / Bedfont Lakes, Feltham - United Kingdom
About The Opportunity
We now have a great opportunity for Intern that has; an interest in Marketing and is in their penultimate year of studies, to join our Sales team and work on our marketing initiatives. You'll collaborate with (COMPANY NAME) leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
* Utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing a 1-year internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional Sales Team environment.
* Collate information and organization updates for and create our quarterly newsletter and monthly Wins communication working directly with the Management Team.
* Identify best practices with managers to draft e.g. top of mind and share this with the team.
* Work with Regional Sales Managers (RSM's) to manage invitation, attendee list multi customer dinner and pipeline creation.
* Manage roadshow and pipeline creation with our Sales Engineering Managers (SEM's).
* Consolidate all marketing, training, technical events in key countries and report in our Employee Community.
* Updating internal Employee Community Website and maintaining mailing lists.
* Working with Managers on CSR activities for the team.
* Gain insight into how a large, global sales organization functions.
* You will get to attend a variety of development opportunities, networking events, volunteer and social activities.
* Coverage CGEM Account How (data consolidation/accuracy - to be collected from Managers and sent to the analytics team)
Who Are You?
* Pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing, Business/International Business or a related area.
* Be in your penultimate year of studies.
* You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English are a plus.
* Team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills.
* Driven and self-motivated with a sense of curiosity.
* Have a passion for digital, content and communications.
* Demonstrate marketing knowledge through either a past internship, coursework or work experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Market research and analysis
* Data analytics and insights
* Content creation
* Marketing project planning and execution
* Precise, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
* Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
* Visa Sponsorship not offered with this role
The CGEM EMEAR Inbound team is an exciting place to work as (COMPANY NAME) continues to transform. We are a global team committed to acting Beyond Borders. Our members are part of a truly global team, with more than 120 people, managing a $1b business, and over 30 nationalities, speaking 30+ languages. Working cross-functionally and overcoming silos is at our core.
Our vision is built on three major beliefs for our customers, partners and ourselves:
* Delivering Value beyond Connectivity
* Driving and obtaining Skills beyond Competencies
* The world is moving fast, so we all need to Change beyond Comfort
This vision is based on strategic key themes that are important for all of us, regardless of our role or reporting line:
* Customer Relevance
* Global team
The most important element holding us together is the culture that we shape as a team - beyond the CGEM EMEAR Inbound team, in (COMPANY NAME). Are you someone who can…
* Always better yourself- strive for constant improvement, never rest
* (COMPANY NAME) First - wear the big (COMPANY NAME) hat
* Confident Humility -be competitive but humble
* Win - No Excuses - it's not acceptable to say "I can't because…", the sky is the limit
* Be a delight in other's lives
Why (COMPANY NAME)
We are changing the World. You will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives.
Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything, from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
At (COMPANY NAME), each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building (COMPANY NAME) Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
(COMPANY NAME) COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The health and safety of (COMPANY NAME)'s employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, (COMPANY NAME) may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of (COMPANY NAME)), attending trade events, and (COMPANY NAME) office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region
|Posted on:||03 Dec 2022|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||12 months|