The Fendi Internship Program is intended to place students or recent graduates in real-life business situations that provide learning opportunities and educational experiences to prepare themselves for their future career. At the same time, the program is structured as a complement to the training received by the students in their school programs.
The Retail Intern's main objective is to develop a strong retail luxury point of view thanks to the opportunity to be involved in the fast-paced store environments and learn how to provide the best customer experience.
The internship has a duration of 6 months (July2023 - December 2023)
The Intern will be in charge of a special project whose focus will be based on his/her specific study fields and skills set with a strong support of his/her manager, in line with store needs.
Tasks & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* You will take over project responsibility and get the chance to contribute to innovative ideas to drive the sales success and activate new sales potentials.
* Reporting to the Store Manager and supported by a Senior Client Advisor, you will be part of the Retail team and involved in all daily activities.
* You will provide an excellent customer experience in line with the Maison vision and mission.
* You will be responsible for customers' satisfaction and able to manage sales according to store expectations.
* You will be able to give your contributions to the store team to achieve specific targets.
* You will proactively identify and properly frame customers' issues and requests
* You will conduct sales analysis, markets and competitors' analysis and come up with new ideas and proposals.
* You will be a support for customers' data collection and data enters, refunds/exchanges processes, invoicing and issuing declaration.
* Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Marketing / Communication / Design / Fashion & Luxury
* High interest for retail and luxury
* Experience in luxury goods
* Proactivity and problem solving skills
* Great team player in a multifunctional team
* Creative, innovative and strong analytical skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Excited about new challenges
* Fluent in English. Any additional language is appreciated
|Posted on:||17 Feb 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Job duration:||6 months|