Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.
At (COMPANY NAME) Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people - experienced and energetic professionals alike - the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We are looking for a highly motivated Intern to join our Global Clients & Growth Markets team in our London Office for a 12-month Intern placement.
Are you passionate about business and sales strategies? Would you like to gain insights into the work of a global Asset Manager in the dynamic markets of the emerging world? If so, our Intern position in our Growth Markets team is a great opportunity to put your knowledge into practice.
We offer the chance to develop your competencies and experiences in a truly international environment. Our Growth Markets channel explores opportunities across selected markets where we see strong current growth and potential for the future, ever widening and deepening AllianzGI's client relationships.
We will ensure that you get involved with our business at all levels and that you will be given meaningful work that will make a difference to the team that you will support as well as help give you some great experience for your future career aspirations.
* Assisting the team in developing and implementing business and sales strategies covering Institutional Investors from Growth Market Areas (e.g., Africa, Latin America, Middle East, and Taiwan)
* Compiling information and preparing strategic analyses of markets or prepare media offers
* Provide valuable assistance to the team in Client Relationship Management
* Support the team in coordinating conferences and meetings for potential clients
* Prepare supporting documentation for meetings e.g., spreadsheets, presentations or research as requested.
* Currently studying or have recently completed studies; in either a Bachelor 's or Master 's degree in field of study related to the placement area you are applying for (e.g., Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar).
* Advanced/Intermediate in MS-Office (Word and PowerPoint, Excel knowledge of macros and pivot table creation is a big plus)
* Experience of PowerBI and production of datasets is highly desirable
* Have a basic understanding and genuine interest in working within the Financial Services sector, and Asset Management in particular - some existing work experience would be advantageous.
* Must demonstrate an curiosity about Growth Market areas.
* Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
* Good organisational skills, able to multi-task
* Good all-round communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Must display exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Collaborative and works well within a team, but equally able to work on own initiative
* Positive attitude and passion about the chance to grow
* Willingness to keep an open mind to learn new things
* You are proficient in verbal and written English (knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese would be an advantage).
About (COMPANY NAME) Global Investors
We invest for the long term and seek to generate value for clients every step of the way. We do this by being active - in how we partner with clients and anticipate their changing needs, and build solutions based on capabilities across public and private markets. Our focus on protecting and enhancing our clients' assets leads naturally to a commitment to sustainability to drive positive change. Our goal is to elevate the investment experience for clients, whatever their location or objectives.
Putting our clients' needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect
difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled, and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.
We are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you need support to navigate our websites or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com.
xxxx9 | Sales & Distribution | Student | | (COMPANY NAME) Global Investors | Full-Time | Temporary
|Posted on:||17 Mar 2023|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese|