We believe technology should secure the digital interactions of employees without compromising user experience or productivity. That's why we're building the world's first Human Layer Security platform.
We're a team of mathematicians, data scientists & engineers building breakthrough machine learning and natural language technologies to analyse, understand & protect enterprise email networks.
(COMPANY NAME) is the Sunday Times' third fastest growing privately owned UK Tech company, and fastest growing UK Enterprise Software company, backed by leading technology investors Sequoia Capital, Accel, and Balderton who have helped build many industry defining companies including Stripe, Slack, Crowdstrike and Dropbox.
We'd love to hear from you.
The Internship Program at (COMPANY NAME)
We're looking for a focused and ambitious graduate who wants to get hands-on experience at one of Europe's fasting growing tech companies. Working in the EMEA Sales Team this role will help us put in the supporting infrastructure to enable sales success in 2021 and provide valuable resource to the senior leadership in the sales team.
This internship will give you incredible learning opportunities along with an unusually high level of exposure to senior stakeholders. We are looking for immediately available candidates - exceptional individuals may be offered full-time roles at (COMPANY NAME) following the internship, which will last 3 months.
You'll be working on data-driven marketing, sales and operations projects, across several products and business functions. You will get the chance to work with partners, software vendors, users and colleagues, to refine, test and tweak internal sales and marketing initiatives. This will involve handling large datasets and working with a range of online systems (e.g. CRM, Google Sheets, analytics programs, etc.) - so, technical acumen and analytical thinking are key.
The internship is best suited for well-rounded candidates who don't mind a challenge, are looking to learn and be part of an environment where responsibilities are shared regardless of the job title.
Responsibilities will include:
* Providing ongoing support to a rapidly growing sales function
* Liaising with senior management to execute on strategic projects
* Helping measure and define (COMPANY NAME)'s sales territories across multiple international regions
* Ensuring accuracy of data across our CRM platform
* Gaining experience of cutting edge technologies including Salesforce
* Being part of a hyper-growth company with tremendous growth opportunities dependent on performance
We'd love to meet someone who
* Previous work experience B2B tech, startups or demonstrable interest in all things tech & software
* Experience working with large datasets (Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
* Has the right to work in the UK for the period of the internship as we cannot sponsor visas for this internship period.
* A Bachelor's degree or above (in progress or completed)
* An understanding of SaaS / business software and marketplaces in general
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (sales experience is a plus)
* An entrepreneurial mindset and good technical acumens
* able to regularly travel to our central London head office
Why we think you'll love it here
* Because everyone loves food...
* A plethora of breakfast options, delicious snacks, drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
* Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
* Dinner budget for those times you just can't tear yourself away
* Beyond work
* Elite membership of the (COMPANY NAME) House System...
* On Fridays we stop at 5 and share team updates and drinks
* Monthly team socials & a big, whole team extravaganza every quarter
* Never-ending ping-pong tournaments
Equality & diversity
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. The Human Layer we're securing is diverse, and we know we need to be diverse and inclusive to successfully create HLS that reflects this. You can read our equality and diversity statement here.
As part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we're also a corporate member of the WISE Campaign for gender equality in STEM & we're a founding member of the WEDS network driving diversity & inclusion in startups.
Please note that we do not accept applications or résumés from recruiters. Any unsolicited CVs, profiles, or names, submitted in any format, by any channel, to any of our team, will be deemed to fall outside any terms and/or conditions with either the person submitting the information or their company of employment/representation.
Please note, that any job offers will be subject to the candidate passing background screening checks