Job location: Wolverhampton, UK
(COMPANY NAME)'s European Protein business (CPE) is a leading supplier of food products to retail, foods service and food manufacturing customers in both European and global markets. By combining global market knowledge and experience with local market understanding and insight, (COMPANY NAME)'s European Protein business is committed to expanding its business and markets through innovation, and by creating real customer and consumer value in its products and services.
(COMPANY NAME)'s European Graduate Programme offers a two year development opportunity as a management trainee. The development program offers unique job learning experiences plus personal development through mentorship and soft skills training. You will be expected to contribute to productivity, quality and process improvement. Your success is determined by your capability to develop leadership skills.
During your training period as an Operations Graduate you will apply your expertise and leadership potential in a hands-on environment. Early on, you will be responsible for a significant part of the production process and for the people that make it happen.
After initial training you will become the shift supervisor over a team of up to 20 production operatives. The main purpose of that role is to ensure we deliver to our customers on time, in specification in a safe and food safe way. You will be a production leader for our added value factory operations for UK customers.
* To coordinate all shift personnel, to product quality products, to schedule, whilst maintaining a safe, efficient and cost effective operation
* Learning and implementing Root Cause Analysis techniques and apply these to improve the production processes
* To learn about (COMPANY NAME) quality standards and ensure these are consistently applied
* Learn about shift planning requirements, to ensure efficient production
In the European Graduate Program, you could expect some or all the following experiences within the first two years with (COMPANY NAME):
* Initial assignment to a job
* On-going formal soft skill development and technical training
* Mentoring provided by a (COMPANY NAME) manager
* Networking with International colleagues
* University degree in Engineering (Biochemistry, Chemical, Process, Agricultural, Food Science, or Mechanical), any relevant 2:1 bachelor's degree (or equivalent qualification)
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and present to different levels of the business and work with multi-cultural and cross functional teams
* A curiosity to learn and to develop leadership skills
* Willingness to take responsibility and demonstrate initiative
* Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
* Fluent in English (verbal and written) another European language would be advantageous but not essential
* Proven experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines
* Creativity and innovative approach improving systems and processes
* Willingness to be flexible with travel
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest private companies in the world.
Interested? Then please send us your CV and cover letter today.
The next stage of our process for shortlisted candidates is a video screening to assess and rate your responses to a series of online questions. If you are successful at the video screening stage then you will be invited to participate in an assessment centre in Wolverhampton. The assessment centre runs for a full day and consists of a range of activities where you get to show us more about yourself and how you work both individually and in a small group.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxl