(COMPANY NAME) empowers music fans with a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. Our platform offers an end-to-end experience for music travellers, an efficient two-sided marketplace for 1,500+ music festivals across 40 different countries, and a network of 5,000 suppliers for accommodation & travel packages. In six short years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. xxxx8;
The (COMPANY NAME) Family is currently at 150, and we're passionate about changing the face of live music experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London with smaller offices in Berlin, Amsterdam, Porto, Nantes and San Francisco with our recent partnership with Ticket Arena Leeds. xxxx7;
We're now post Series-D funded, and backed by some of the UK's largest VC funds.xxxx1;
We've been announced as #6 in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100, a Tech City UK's Future Fifty company, #80 in the Financial Times Fastest Growing 1000 EU Companies and have just been announced in Deloitte Technology Fast 5x xxx9. xxxx0;
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world. xxxx0;xxxx0;xxxx0;
- Working with and managing relationships with existing external suppliers.
- Managing our travel offering and keeping it up to date.
- Supporting senior contractors with uploading deals onto our system.
- Contracting hotels as well as travel options.
We're a team of 150 globally, with our head quarters in the heart of Camden. By joining us you will be part of one of the fastest growing music / travel start-up companies in Europe, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow. xxxx0;
We have a company culture which is very idea orientated and driven but also very social. It's entirely normal at 6pm on a Friday for half the company to be drinking together in the office & then planning to head out for a night out. xxxx7;
Benefits also include:
* Remote working days allotments / work from home options
* Fun monthly company events
* Free breakfast - including cereals, bread, croissants, marmalade, etc.
* Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
* Weekly Friday drinks
* Value driven start-up culture
* Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
* Regular team lunches
* Fun environment & great office
* Fluent English (written/spoken).
* A student studying a degree, in either a UK based higher education institute or an EU University.
* Strong organisational skills and very detail oriented.
* Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking & successfully reaching deadlines.
* Good knowledge of Excel including using formula.
* Good maths level for price and margin calculations.
* Quick at understanding backend systems.
* Fun to work with