Videoplugger is a global video content agency specializing in aggregation,
syndication and distribution of on-line video content for media and commercial use internationally. The successful intern will be involved in several activities within the company, including but not limited to:
· Updating the database of the company publishing digital material.
· Managing sales accounts, performing sales and pitching of our products and services.
· Liaising with international clients and suppliers.
· Footage research
· Update Social Media sites
· Business development
· Search for new market possibilities for the company and expanding the market base of the company.
· Other general duties as required
Position is unpaid, other funding necessary.
The intern should be motivated by willingness to succeed and excel in the field, be a highly motivated and articulate professional.
We are looking for someone showing; enthusiasm, ability to focus, work hard and a positive attitude. Computer literacy and the ability to speak German fluently is necessary.