At (COMPANY NAME), our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Wichita and reporting directly to the IGS Procurement focal you will be responsible for a variety of Procurement activities related to the procurement of Goods and Services for Learjet.
In your role, you will:
* Assist stakeholders in the procurement of goods and services for Learjet.
* Assure compliance to all IGS policies
* Perform a variety of routine clerical and administrative support duties
* Approve requisitions and create purchase orders
* Review invoices for accuracy, approve, and process for payment
* Correct invoice errors and assure payment of supplier with various stakeholders
* Facilitate communications between stakeholders and suppliers
As our ideal candidate:
* You are currently working towards a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
* You are able to work approximately 20 - 30 hours/week between the days/hours of Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm
* You have intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* You are familiar with the Procurement role - preferred
* You are available for an extension or longer internship
* You are organized and have strong attention to detail
* You have excellent communication skills
* You dynamic, proactive, and like challenges
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|
|Industry:||Transports / Logistics|