2021 Internship Program
An internship at Spark Foundry is more than just a job, it is an opportunity to explore the media/communications field as a career and learn more about our culture, business, and people. The internship program provides students with an invaluable learning experience in which they gain hands on experience in media, are able to apply academic knowledge in the business world, and develop their skills.
In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities, interns will be given the opportunity to combine their passion for advertising with their own interests in a project that adds value to the organization. In 2021, interns will be placed in media planning, media buying, programmatic, performance media (SEO/SEM), analytics, content, human resources and finance.
* Work closely with a team and mentor
* Attend intern trainings and events
* Deliver a final project of highest quality that can have a positive impact on the organization
* Network and partner with peers, managers, buddies, HR, and colleagues at Spark Foundry
* Present your project to our leadership team at the end of the internship program
* Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
* At least two years of undergraduate study
* Majoring in advertising, marketing, business administration or media/communications is ideal, however other majors will be considered
* Have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in media/advertising
* Basic PC Skills - familiarity with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
A bit more about Spark:
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT - Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions - to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients' brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of (COMPANY NAME) Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world's best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a Millennial-friendly, bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry's best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today's challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.