(COMPANY NAME) IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At (COMPANY NAME), you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
* Become a part of our Hair Innovations team by supporting the Assistant Brand Manager and Senior Brand Manager in:
* Creating sell-in material & decks
* Conducting analysis, reviewing market research and competitive intelligence to monitor market trends as well as derive consumer insights
* Create the hair styling & color competitive booklet to be use a future reference
* Assists in the organization of a styling innolab
* Expand your skills in marketing development, project management, strategy and market research
* Collaborate with R&D, packaging, supply chain and agencies on coordinating launches
* Currently enrolled in a Master's program in a business, strategy, marketing or related discipline
* Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Marketing knowledge
* Team player, good communication skills
* Solid analytical skills and approach to deriving insights from data with attention to details
* Outside-the-box thinking & entrepreneurial spirit
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered (COMPANY NAME) property and therefore, (COMPANY NAME) will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At (COMPANY NAME)'s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with (COMPANY NAME) must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
JOB ID: 2xxxxxx1
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions