We are now looking for an Architecture Intern/
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. Our invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing. (COMPANY NAME) is a "learning machine" that constantly evolves by adapting to new opportunities that are hard to pursue, that only we can tackle, and that matter to the world. This is our life's work, to amplify human creativity and intelligence. Make the choice to join us today.
The (COMPANY NAME) Architecture group is looking for world-class Interns in Architecture to join and lead our various efforts. A key part of our groups strength is to innovate in the graphics and parallel computing fields delivering the highest performance in the world. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our architecture and maintain our leadership by developing new parallel programming models, new architectures and infrastructure that is required to make this successful.
Join (COMPANY NAME)'s GPU Computing Architecture team and help design the fastest, most efficient parallel architectures, which power everything from energy-efficient mobile devices to the world's fastest supercomputers.
What you'll be doing:
* You will design new hardware features for future architectures
* Build and improve graphics or parallel processing algorithms and advance the state of parallel computation.
* Be knowledgeable about future parallel programming models and their impact to hardware
* You will craft software for various hardware simulators, testing infrastructures or metrics systems including databases.
* Work in a team to document, design, develop tools to analyze and simulate, validate, and verify functional or performance models.
* Develop tests, test plans, and testing infrastructure for new parallel processing or graphics architectures.
What we need to see:
* You are pursuing your BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
* Strong programming ability in C, C++, and Python.
* Is your background in computer architecture, graphics algorithms, parallel processing, signal processing and/or hpc?
* Are you hungry to learn and work on simulators, RTL and real silicon?
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law
|Posted on:||25 Nov 2020|
|Type of job:||Internship|