What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
* Logic design, validation, implementation for GPU cores.
* Logic design, implementation and verification using Verilog, System Verilog and any required programming and scripting languages.
* Synthesize and optimize RTL for timing, area and power.
* Developing unit level and cluster level test-benches, BFM's, random test generators, functional coverage monitors, using System Verilog, UVM, C++ and Perl scripts.
* Developing test plan, random and directed test cases, performing logic verification, and functional coverage analysis.
* Developing front-end methodologies and tool flows.
* Participating in chip bring-up and testing.
* Pursuing Master's degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
* Good understanding of computer architecture, logic design and VLSI design.
* Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog, C, C++ and Perl.
* Knowledge of design verification and functional coverage.
* Ability to write assembly language programs.
* Good communication skills.
Requisition Number: 8xxx4
Country: United States State: California City: San Diego
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. (COMPANY NAME) and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information