What you do at (COMPANY NAME) changes everything
At (COMPANY NAME), we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The successful candidate will work on a complex design which includes custom digital logic, embedded u-controller and analog functionality.
* Work with Architects and shape micro-architecture of digital blocks, write design specifications
* Plan, Execute and Track new features at IP and SoC level
* Synthesis and timing closure in co-ordination with Physical Design team and SoC teams
* Closely work with block architect to understand design trade-offs and performance challenges
* Co-ordinating design, verification and implementation activities at IP level
* Courses in Logic Design, Physical Design and Design Verification preferred
* Experience using industry standard tools and adoptability to utilize home grown tools
* Good understanding of computer organization/architecture
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced attention to details
* Good oral and written communication skills and team
* BS, Masters or PhD
Requisition Number: 8xxx2
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Student/ Intern/ Temp
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. (COMPANY NAME) and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information